Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A Visitation from the Lord..

Life, is long but not everlasting, I mean at least not in this world.. You know there are times where I just want to do so many things for God, but God says hold on not yet.. I didn't understand why He would tell me that and now is all clear.. Se the Lord told me I can't sent you unless you go through the wilderness, because once you have gone through the fire and become as pure as Gold that I can see my image in, I can use you for my divine purpose..." When I heard those words I began to cry because everytime I feel Jesus speaking unto my spirit my body trembles, my soul shakes, my heart beats so fast that not even the waves that hits the Rocks can hit as hard as my heart hits my chest... So there, I got on my knees.. I began to thank the Lord even though I have a lot of problems, many situations unsolved, too many worries in my head (car, SAT, college, etc...) But I knew that God get's glory out of every praise that comes from my heart and my spirit.. Lately all I feel like doing is worship, because for the last week everytime I get in my room and worship the Lord sends his angel to give me comfort, peace, and strenght to go on.. Its my second time in my life that I experience angels.. But this one was so different from the first ones I saw. Because the first ones surrounded the throne of the temple and all they did was worship... But this second comes from the throne of Heaven with a mission for my life.. and this great beautiful creature said unto me.. "In fire you are in right now and in fire you shall stay, I am preparing you and trust me I will call you by name and when I do you will start your mission to preach unto the nations. For the path is already made all I need is someone to walk on it, I have chosen you. You will pray without resting from now on, because the anointing that I am placing over your life requires a sacrifice and my son you know what kind of sacrifice and I said; yes I do Lord. He went on and said..Stop worrying about your future for the woman that I have chosen is still getting prepared.. (He is talking about my future wife) You will both start at my chosen time, the time to pick up the harvest and heal the wounded and the broken hearted, the time where you only have to say the word and the captives will Be FREE.. Don't get weary my son but RUN ON." I had no words.. I felt fear not because of what I had just experienced but because of my future.. But then tongues started rising out my belly and I dont know how but I understood them and as I heard carefully my spirit was reciting Psalm 91: "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and y fortress: my God in him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence. He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou take refuge: His truth shall be your shield and buckler. Thou shall not be afraid of the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked(sinners). Because you have made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, your habitation(dwelling place); There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling. For he shall give His ANGELS CHARGE OVER YOU, to keep you in all your ways. They shall lift you up in their hands, lest you strike your foot against a stone. Thou shall tread upon the Lion and cobra: the young lion and the serpent shall you trample under your feet. Because He has set His love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on High, because he has known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation." Right there on my knees I felt something coming closer and I heard the voice said; I am the Lord your God, under my wings you will have refuge. I love You son, don't worry I am with you to strengthen you. There the Lord gave me a huge warm Hug.. and I felt strengh come into spirit and life again..
All I want to say is that God is GOOD all the time and that John 4:24 is the secret to his power.. See becuase when you worship in Spirit and in truth you reverence his power and when you reverence his authority(power), dominion. He lays a special anointing on you because you are rendering all in his precense.. God Bless, I love you All... Remember Jeremiah 29:11,12,13.
His ways are not your ways.. GLORY TO GOD.. Call upon him and he will answer you..

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 11, 2005, Blogger Abelid Sarahi said...

Hey Jose,

That was wonderful. I'm praying for you, about what you told me. I hope everything is going fine. Be blessed.

Sarahi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home