Breaking Point
-------------------------------------------------------This messege right here was written to me by a brother in Christ named Joey. I was about to give up but he desided to not let his brother fall because he knew that something great was and still is in store for me. During this time I was the youth president and being a Youth president wasn't the problem but my situation at home, and I felt from the Lord to place this post here because the same way it helped me out I asure you that you will also come out too. God Bless and Enjoy.
Wuz Up Jose,
I prayed for you last night, (or this morning, 3:30 am), becuase of what you shared with the youth group last night. Today, when I woke up this morning, I remembered what you said about how you were struggling with many things in your life and how you almost felt like givin up. So, knowing that you were in need of some encouragement I decided to write you this letter to help you out as much as I can. As it says, in (Romans 12:10), "Be devoted to one another in brotherly love." and in (Romans 12:13), "Share with God's people who are in need. Practice Hospitality." So, in writing this letter to you, I am also fulfilling this two verses in the Bible. I really felt it in my heart to write this letter to you filled with quotes from the Bible to give you some encouragement and to help strengthen your faith during your struggles. So, as you continue to read this letter and come across certain verses that may help you through your struggles, I encourage you to look them up in your Bible and highlight them and memorize them. If you want to, you can print this letter and save it for future reference, to help you through your struggles.
(Romans 12:11) says, " Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor serving the Lord." In this verse, zeal and fervor are synonyms: according to the dictionary , the mean- great enthusiasm. So, this verse is saying that you have to continue to be spiritually enthusiastic when it comes to serving the Lord, don't let the devil take away your enthusiasm in the Lord because of the trials and tribulations you're going through. (Romans 12:12) says, "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." The main thing I want you to focus on here is the part that says to be patient in affliction. A while back, T.D. Jakes gave a good sermon that was titled "The Breaking Point" . In the preaching je was talking about how every Christian must experience a point in their lives where they feel like everyone and everything is against them and they can't take it anymore, they feel like they're just going to break, they feel like just giving up. But if you continue to be faithful to God and continue to stand firm in him even while going through your toughest struggles, he will be faithful to you and give you the strength you need to overcome that "Breaking Point" in your life, then you will know that God is with you and you will truly know what it is like to be in Victory over the devil. Then you will truly live up to our motto for this year, "This is our year of conquer." (Romans 12:21) says, "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 8:35-39) says, "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?" Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: "For your sake we face death all day long: we are considered as sheep to be slaughter." No, in all this things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death or life, nor angels nor demons, neither the present nor the feature, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the LOVE of GOD that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:18) says, " I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the Glory that will be revealed in us." (Romans 5:3-5) says, "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, becuase we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character, and character, hope. And hope does not disapoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." (James 1:2-4) says, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." (2 Corinthians 12:9) But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:10) says, "That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."(2 John 2:8) says, "Whatch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully."
As I said before, I wrote this letter to you as an effortto help you through your struggles. Sometimes it is hard to keep your faith when it seems like everyone is agaisnt you and it seems like you're going to lose your mind because nothing in your life seems to go right; but I guarantee you that if you stand firm in God, you will be able to overcome this "Breaking Point" in your life, no matter what may come your way, God will help you through it. As it says in (James 1:2-4), the testing of your faith develops perseverance, which needs to complete its work in your life so that you can become mature and complete, not lacking anything. So, I encourage you to continue and to keep this verser in your head, highligh them in your Bible, memorize them, meditate on them, and do whatever you have to do to keep them in your mind. Once you have this verses in your mind to motivate you to keep your faith, you will truly be able to overcome this "Breaking Point" in your life and you will truly be able to say that this year was your year of conquer, because you experience the "Breaking Point" in your life and were about to give up, but you kept your faith and were able to overcome this "Breaking Point" in your life, which is by far the worst attack that the enemy can throw against you. If you can make it through this point in your life, you can make it through everything and you will be able to overcome anything. Hopefully you'll be able to make it today to the youth rally in Tampa on this first day of our forty day fast. I promise that I will keep you in my prayers. Don't loose this letter; keep it for futuere reference. I'll see you later.
The End..
All I want to say is that this is something that everyone of us most overcome. THE BREAKING POINT. This letter is prophetic to my life because this is were my ministry gets a push by the experiences I face in life... Go on and Don't give up... I also hope that you have noticed the importance of having friends who know the Power of God and what God is able to do. Because when you're backed up against the wall and you just can't move and you just seem that you don't know what to do, because they are some fixes in life that leave you in a state of paralisys, and the only way for you to get out is by the faith of your associates, your companions, your friends....With this I just want to see unto you that "It does matter who you RUN with" .... God Bless..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home