Thank You Lord
Lord I just want to take this time to thank you. Thank You because you have always been faithful. Thank You because you have never left me nor forsaken me but You have always been there by my side to give me strength. The way things have not been easy but Lord I thank You because this is path that you had chosen for. Therefore, having it be this way makes me understand that Your Will is always perfect and that you always glorify Yourself in my weaknesses. I can't thank You enough Lord because you have spared me from death, you have shown me the way. There are things from the past that sometimes bother me and I would like to blame everything on those things but I have come to understand that if I spend my life blamming the things that happened to me in the past then I can not be a leader nor take responsibility for my own mistakes. See Lord that's one thing that I really thank You for. Because You have given me a stable mind, a concience, you have given me life. Thank You Lord for letting me meet so many in people in this world. Thank You Lord for you are going to place in my life a wonderful woman. Thank You Lord because You have always heard me when I cried to You about the characteristics I have always wanted in a woman, and you will not give me less but better therefor I will not settle for less than the best you have for me. I pray that both me and that future woman will be able to understand each other like you have meant it to be. You are faithfull Lord. You are awesome. All I had to do and I keep doing is follow Your precious Word. Where it says, " Good things come to those who wait patiently. Wow that is so true. You are so awesome. Lord there are so many people out there reading this blog, and I just pray Lord that they may be able to understand that in order for them to get a hold of Your riches we have be faithfull and seek you diligently. There are so many people Lord in the need of food, water, Love and maybe a hug or friend and I just pray Lord that Your love may be extended to them as it is promised in the Bible. Because even I have known what is needing a friend or a hug or cared for and from there that distruction spirit of lonelyness walks in and then depression with it and Lord I pray that Your strength, courage and your aboundance of Love may be imparted. Jesus I love You and I thank You for everything. For my family, my friends, my life and my future wife... Heck even the kids you have for me to create a family. I pray Lord that you may bless all of us and those to come that so that I and everyone else who trustess in You may fall in Your perfect Will.I Love you Jesus and Thank You for breathing Life into my Spirit.

1 Comments:
Hey Jose,
I am very happy to know and read the work that God is doing in your life, and most importantly in the lifes of those people around you.
Remember to always keep God at the center of your life, your Priority!
Blessings!
In hot putsuit,
ASD
Post a Comment
<< Home